Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by my new blogging buddy (teohgfhfhd) from the Philippines. This is way more fun than getting tagged in freeze tag, especially if you're tagged at the beginning and no one on your team will unfreeze you even though they are running right by you and you're shouting "Right here. I'm all clear. Unfreeze me. It's completely clear!" But they just run off.

Anyhow, thanks Teohgfhfhd for my first tag (of probably millions to come).


What is your social security number?



Name all of your bank accounts and their routing numbers?



What would you do with 100 million dollars? Or more important, what would you want someone to do with whatever dollars you do or did have?



Do you have a secret identity? If yes, what would it be?



What would you have put for your passwords one year ago? Five years ago? Yesterday?



Do you press charges?



Umm... Teohgfhdgh -- I'm feeling uncomfortable with this tag. I thought I was supposed to be asked about my favorite cereal and movie, or possibly my favorite cereal commercial that was later made into a movie--something like that. I'm not so sure about this. I'm starting to feel kind of like how I felt playing freeze tag.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You better tell him so he won't kill you!

ronandlindahatfield said...

I don't know how your tag feels, but I feel uncomfortable when my jeans are too tight.